1. Modeling and Quantitative Analysis Capability
Students can effectively collect data, establish models, conduct quantitative analysis, and make decision-making more scientific.
2. Compounded Talents of Management and Technology
Students can apply principles and methods of management for control in professional fields.
3. Communication Skills and International Perspective
Students can well understand the contents of Chinese and English journals and academic speech materials, and express complex concepts, theories and conceptual relationships in written and oral form.
4. Business Data Analysis Skill
Students will be able to propose an appropriate business issues, collect the right data, quantifying business metrics, building analytical models, visualizing data, and using data for business communication and decision making.
5. Organization Design and Management Skill
Students understand fundamental management skill and theories, and able to apply them to make the most effective effort for the desired behavior of an organization.